Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sydney & Bondi Beach Australia



We finally arrived and hit the streets of Sydney.  We went to the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Opera House, Bondi Beach and the Rocks.  We are having a blast and cant wait for more to come.  Here are some Picture of our past 2 days here. 
Across the harbour from the Opera House

Enjoying the great weather!

Enjoying the local beer garden in Sydney

Views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge

Our day at Bondi Beach

Having a great lunch at Bondi

Big Waves here at Bondi

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! How is the weather? Sorry we missed your call. Were at a friend today after church, but I will have Skype on tomorrow. I keep checking the time change and it is crazy that you are a day ahead, I have tried to explain it to the kids but they don't get it. Keep up the picks, Looks great! Love you!

    ReplyDelete